Taking a short break in the Scottish Islands recently I came across this plastered across the wall of a building and it hit me just how this resonates with Harrison Assessments.
If you were about to recruit someone into your organisation who was going to play a pivotal role in your company’s success (that’s everyone by the way!) would you want someone who was average or someone who was excellent? I’m guessing I know the answer to this question – of course you want the best.
So why is it that so many companies use assessments that conform to norms? Wouldn’t you want someone who was perceived to be excellent for the role rather than average?
‘Assessing suitability for a role allows us to manifest eligibility into high performance’
Enter Harrison Assessments! Harrison Assessment measures not only the eligibility for a role but increases the likelihood of getting an exact match manifold by using 175 suitability factors. With 6,500 customisable job profiles already on the system we can help you get the right person for the right job thus saving you unnecessary heartache and expense.
Reasons to use Harrison –
- 30 years of research into what makes people successful in their role
- Online Questionnaire with consistency checker giving highly accurate results
- Payment starts at point where reports are run NOT at point where questionnaire is sent
- Profiles directly related to job success NOT personality
- 6,500 customisable job profiles already on the system.
Go on be awesome!
Call 07768 922244 for an informal Chat with Pat