Libby has a broad HR and OD background having started her career in operational generalist roles. She quickly progressed to larger roles, working with Senior Leaders to develop and deliver the HR strategy. Libby then applied these skills to the Organisation & Management Development arena, creating and driving OMD strategy focusing on Learning and Development, Employee Engagement, Culture, Reward and Recognition and Corporate Social Responsibility. She has pan European experience in designing and delivering management and leadership development interventions across emerging and developed markets and have facilitated in many countries and cultures across Europe in addition to South Africa and Russia.
- Accomplished in leading and developing large scale cultural change initiatives, designing interventions suitable for all levels from board level down
- Accomplished in leading and developing large scale cultural change programmes, designing interventions suitable for all levels in the organisation from board level down
- Success in designing and facilitating pan European high potential leadership development programmes with positive ROI evidence
- Proven results in building high performing teams including the research & development of a High Performing Team model and diagnostic
- Experience in building functional HR capability at all levels
- An experienced and respected coach
MBTI Step I & II Practitioner; DISC InsightsTool; NLP Practitioner; Hogan Coach; DDI Target Selection Trained; Harrison Assessment; MCIPD
If you would like to contact Libby to explore the business benefits Harrison Assessments can offer you and your organisation, complete this form and we will arrange for her to contact you directly.