Gerry works with leadership teams to enable them to inspire their people and take performance to higher levels of excellence.
After beginning his career in sales and marketing management, he subsequently spent over 9 years in the world headquarters of DHL, including several years as head of leadership communications.
Since 2003, he has worked with a wide variety of clients in industries such as: logistics, steel, aluminium, petrochemicals, polymers, automotive, industrial equipment, pharma and the EU institutions. He is the author of “Exploring the Future of Work: Insights for Leaders and their Teams”, which is available free on request.
An award-winning musician, Gerry transfers his extensive performing experience into the corporate world, particularly when it comes to coaching leaders to be better presenters and public speakers. A firm believer in having a healthy mind-body balance, he regularly practices yoga, runs, cycles and swims.
Gerry has a degree in French & Linguistics from University College Dublin and an MBA from Manchester Business School, where he specialised in Managerial Psychology.
He is a Master NLP Coach and Trainer and is the Managing Partner for Harrison Assessments Talent Solutions (HATS) in Belgium. He is also the founder of The Paradox Coaching Academy that teaches professional coaches how to use the Harrison Assessment tools in their coaching practice.
An Irish national, Gerry lives in Belgium and works internationally.
Areas of expertise
- Advising leaders on how to translate and communicate their vision and strategy into tangible actions
- ‘Breakthrough Coaching’ with high performing executives who suddenly find themselves ‘stuck’
- Running ‘Executive Dynamics’ programs to align top teams during high growth or major changes in their organization e.g. M&A, Rebranding, etc.
- Guiding change managers/agents in how to improve their implementation of change
- Improving employee engagement, collaboration and communication in a virtual world
- Designing and delivering competence-based learning programs to equip people with the skills and tools to improve performance and implement change successfully
- Modeling success factors of high performing individuals so leaders can leverage existing talent and best practices in their organisation
- Developing recruitment and succession planning programmes that enable organisations to save money, time and effort and still ensure that they consistently put the right people in the right jobs
- Using Talent Analytics Data to help leaders make better talent decisions.
If you would like to contact Gerry to explore the business benefits Harrison Assessments can offer you and your organisation, complete this form and we will arrange for him to contact you directly.