After beginning his career in sales and marketing management, he subsequently spent over 9 years in the world headquarters of DHL, including several years as head of leadership communications.
Since 2003, he has worked with a wide variety of clients in industries such as: logistics, steel, aluminium, petrochemicals, polymers, automotive, industrial equipment, pharma and the EU institutions. He is the author of “Exploring the Future of Work: Insights for Leaders and their Teams”, which is available free on request.
An award-winning musician, Gerry transfers his extensive performing experience into the corporate world, particularly when it comes to coaching leaders to be better presenters and public speakers. A firm believer in having a healthy mind-body balance, he regularly practices yoga, runs, cycles and swims.
Gerry has a degree in French & Linguistics from University College Dublin and an MBA from Manchester Business School, where he specialised in Managerial Psychology. He is a Master NLP Coach and Trainer and an accredited Harrison Assessments Talent Solutions (HATS) consultant.
An Irish national, Gerry lives in Belgium and works internationally.
Areas of expertise
- Advising leaders on how to translate and communicate their vision and strategy into tangible actions
- ‘Breakthrough Coaching’ with high performing executives who suddenly find themselves ‘stuck’
- Running ‘Executive Dynamics’ programs to align top teams during high growth or major changes in their organization e.g. M&A, Rebranding, etc.
- Guiding change managers/agents in how to improve their implementation of change
- Improving employee engagement, collaboration and communication in a virtual world
- Designing and delivering competence-based learning programs to equip people with the skills and tools to improve performance and implement change successfully
- Modeling success factors of high performing individuals so leaders can leverage existing talent and best practices in their organisation.
If you would like to contact Gerry to explore the business benefits Harrison Assessments can offer you and your organisation, complete this form and we will arrange for him to contact you directly.