David moved into the Learning and Development arena, inspired by the measurable results it can produce, after gaining valuable international management experience in the kitchens of 5 Star Hotels and Michelin Starred Restaurants.
Since 1988 David has been working with all levels of management, across a broad range of sectors, he has designed award winning training programmes for Hotel Groups and developed nationally recognised Management Development programmes.
As a highly skilled Trainer, Coach and Facilitator David specialises in helping organisations to understand and optimise models of best practice. His friendly and accessible technique makes it easier to evaluate management effectiveness, implement organisational change and align the personal aspirations of staff with business objectives. His approach can often release unexpected resources and innovation amongst management and staff.
He is the author of ‘SIMPLE Delegation’ which is available on Amazon.
David is passionate about ensuring that shared values, clear communication and targeted development of people are the furnace that drives business success. He keeps himself fit with regular swimming, yoga, meditation, kitesurfing, skiing and scuba diving.
- Clarifying the Business Strategy and translating it onto specific actions and measures
- Developing a strategic approach to People and HR management.
- Leadership and Management Development
- Individual and group coaching
- Applying the latest thinking in Motivation and Neuroscience
- Chartered Fellow of the CIPD
- Member of the Institute of Directors
- Professional Member of the Association of NLP (Master Practitioner)
If you would like to contact David to explore the business benefits Harrison Assessments can offer you and your organisation, complete this form and we will arrange for him to contact you.